Shalom Manor – Outbreak Free
Shalom Gardens – Outbreak Free
General COVID Protocols
- Rapid testing (swabbing) is no longer required to enter the Home.
- All visitors must sign in & out using the Visitors Logbooks.
- All visitors must wear a mask in common spaces but may remove while visiting in a resident’s room.
- Please do not enter our Home if you have symptoms of a contagious illness. (Cold/Flu/COVID-19, etc.)
- We ask that visitors do not arrive between 1:30pm to 2:15pm to allow afternoon staff a place to park before morning staff leave for the day.
- In end of life circumstances, there are no physical distancing or masking requirements in the resident room.
Below are some frequently asked questions. Exceptions can always be made in end of life circumstances, If you require any further information please contact the Director of Resident Care by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I have tested positive for COVID-19? Do not come to the home for 10 days from your first symptom.
What do I do if I have been exposed to someone with COVID-19? Do not come to the home for 10 days following your last contact with a COVID positive person.
I am travelling out of the country, do I have to isolate for a certain length of time before coming in? Only if you are subject to isolation requirements from the government following your travel, otherwise no. Please be diligent with your masking.
*It is crucial for visitors and EFC’s to notify us if they test positive or develop symptoms within 48 hours of a visit to the home. A staff member can be reached 24 hours a day by contacting extension 1413 (Manor) or extension 1415 (Gardens).
Lakeview Outbreak – Over
We are happy to report that we are out of Outbreak on Lakeview (4th floor). However Sunrise Court (2nd floor) still remains in a Respiratory Outbreak.
We are experiencing a respiratory outbreak on Sunrise Court and Lakeview (floors 2&3) , the causative organism is currently unknown. Residents who are symptomatic have been isolated to their rooms. If your loved one is symptomatic you have been notified. For the...
Gardens Outbreak Update
As of this morning, we now have 13 residents test positive for COVID-19 and an additional 4 are exhibiting symptoms. Positive and symptomatic residents are isolating in their rooms under airborne/droplet precautions. As a result, the following visiting restrictions...
Gardens COVID Outbreak
As a result of two residents testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 48 hours, an Outbreak in the Gardens has been declared by Public Health. Several other residents have exhibited symptoms as well this morning and have been tested. Positive and symptomatic...