Shalom Manor & Shalom Gardens is a unique dedicated Christian Seniors community of Dutch background. We are interested in hearing from prospective employees who would like to be a part of our dynamic team.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a Christian setting you are invited review the open positions below. While knowledge of the Dutch language is not a prerequisite, it is a definite asset.
We are always accepting resumes for the positions listed below for potential future hiring:
We are currently seeking applications for our Development Director position. This posting closes April 30, 2021. Read More
The Administration Department consists of the CEO, Executive Secretary, Reception, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Clerks, Payroll and the Controller.
The Manor Nursing Department consists of the DRC, ADRC, Nursing Administrative Assistants/Scheduling, Registered Nursing, Registered Practical Nursing and Personal Support Workers.
The Gardens Nursing Department consists of the Care Coordinator, Registered Practical Nursing, and Personal Support Worker/Resident Care Attendant.
The Dietary Department consists of a Nutrition Manger, Food Services Supervisor, Cooks and Servers
Environmental Services (ES)
The Environmental Services Department consists of an ES Manger, ES Supervisor, Maintenance, Janitor, Housekeeping and Laundry
The Recreation Department consists of a Recreation Manager and Recreational Therapists
Shalom Gardens consists of Registered Practical Nursing and Personal Support Workers
We are currently hiring:
- PSW’s: part-time lines available along with casual positions
- Resident Care Aide – 37.5 hours per week 12-8PM, including every weekend, temporary position
- RPN Permanent Full time nights: 11PM-7AM, Weeks 1: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun, Week 2: Wed, Thursday
- RPN Temporary Full time evenings: 3-11PM, Week 1: Wed, Thurs, Fri, Week 2, Mon, Sat, Sun, casual also available
- Life Enrichment Aide: 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., 3 to 4 shifts per week
- Development Director – Read More