Current Precautionary Measures
- Physical distancing of at least 2m between all individuals
- Frequent hand washing/disinfecting
- Masks required to be worn by all staff and visitors
- Eye protection, gloves and gowns to be worn by staff and visitors entering a Resident room in the Orchard Home Area
- Eye protection is required for staff when coming within 2m of any resident.
- Eye protection is not required for FULLY IMMUNIZED Essential Family Caregivers
- Outdoor vists are not availalbe for Orchards Residents at this time.
We were informed today, June 15th that a contracted service provider has tested positive for COVID-19. This provider worked in Mapleview, Sunrise Court, and Terraceview home areas during their infectious period. All POA’s have been contacted of those residents that...
As of today, June 14, the Orchards home area of Shalom Manor has been declared to be in an outbreak. This is as a result of a resident case, this resident contracted COVID-19 following contact with their Essential Family Caregiver. There is evidence of spread to staff...
Dear Families, Effective today, all residents or their substitute decision maker are able to designate up to 3 Essential Family Caregivers (previously 2). Only one EFC is able to visit at a time. EFC agreements for the Manor and the Gardens will now be processed by...
April 1, 2021 Dear Families and Caregivers,...