We have been notified of more positive resident cases, both on Mapleview and Orchards. This has placed us in a confirmed outbreak for Shalom Manor
From our initial contact tracing it does not appear that these outbreaks are linked, however, it cannot be ruled out. All residents on Mapleview and Orchards have been isolated to their rooms, and the following visiting restrictions will be in place;
- General Visitors: Suspended- for all home areas including the Gardens. Please let others who may visit your loved one know about the restrictions.
- Leaves of absences: Suspended- for all home areas, including the Gardens except for medical or compassionate purposes.
- Essential Family Caregivers: Up to 1 at a time per resident for all home areas including the Gardens.
- Unless the EFC requires a support person to visit- this must be approved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- End of life visitors: No changes
- Swabbing for EFC’s: Swabbed upon each entry to the home, regardless of vaccination status
- PPE: All EFC’s to Mapleview and Orchards must wear full PPE for the entirety of their visit (1870+ N95 mask, gown, gloves, eye protection).
Please keep the residents of Mapleview & Orchards in your prayers, and pray that there will be no further spread.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.