As of this morning, we now have 13 residents test positive for COVID-19 and an additional 4 are exhibiting symptoms.
Positive and symptomatic residents are isolating in their rooms under airborne/droplet precautions.
As a result, the following visiting restrictions are now in effect;
- General visits are suspended for ALL Gardens Residents.
- Leaves of absences are suspended for positive and symptomatic residents, with the exception of medical or compassionate reasons.
- Each resident can have up to 1 EFC at a time
- EFC’s must visit in the resident’s room
- EFC’s must wear full PPE if their loved one is in isolation (1870+ N95 mask, gown, gloves and eye protection)
- If an EFC requires a support person for their visit (i.e. someone to drive them), then both individuals are able to visit.
- Currently each resident is allowed up to 4 EFC’s
- LOA’s may continue for residents who are negative and without symptoms.
Programming has been limited to one to one programming.
Residents of the Gardens are not to visit or volunteer in the Manor while we are in outbreak.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask myself or the Gardens Care Coordinator, x 1108.