Unfortunately we have had 6 more residents test positive and are now up to 18 positive resident cases on Terraceview.
If your loved one has tested positive you have been notified.
We will be conducting further swabbing on Saturday September 3rd of all residents who have not tested positive.
Once residents recover from COVID they will start to be removed from isolation, please follow the isolation signage on your loved ones door during your visit.
The affected residents have mild to moderate symptoms and appear to be recovering well.
If your loved ones condition changes we will notify you.
The following visiting restrictions are still in place
- General visits are suspended
- Leaves of absences are suspended, with the exception of medical or compassionate reasons.
- Each resident can have up to 1 EFC at a time
- EFC’s must visit in the resident’s room
- EFC’s must wear full PPE (1870+ N95 mask, gown, gloves and eye protection)
- If an EFC requires a support person for their visit (i.e: someone to drive them), then both individuals are able to visit.
Please pray for the residents and staff of Terraceview, and that COVID-19 infections will continue to resolve well.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
Celeste Pols, Director of Resident Care