Unfortunately 2 residents on Lakeview have tested positive for COVID-19.
If your loved one has tested positive you have been notified.
As we do not know the origin of their COVID-19 infections, all Lakeview residents have been isolated to their rooms to prevent further spread should any more residents be incubating the virus.
Residents who have had COVID in the last 90 days are exempt from isolation.
The following visiting restrictions are in effect
- General visits are suspended
- Leaves of absences are suspended, with the exception of medical or compassionate reasons.
- Each resident can have up to 1 EFC at a time
- EFC’s must visit in the resident’s room
- Please follow the isolation signage on the door. The majority of residents are in airborne precautions, meaning the EFC has to wear gloves, gown, N95 mask, and eye protection.
- If an EFC requires a support person for their visit (i.e.: someone to drive them), then both individuals are able to visit.
We will be conducting further swabbing later this week, and once this swabbing is completed we should be able to provide an estimated date for the outbreak to be over.
Please pray that the outbreak will be over quickly, and that there will be no further spread.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.
Celeste Pols, Director of Resident Care